ONLINE AND PC
Thanks to the internet and new technologies we can find many tools to edit our images. Many people will know some photo editor for PC or online like the well known Photoshop, Canva or GIMP, although there are many not so well known and equally interesting.
The best photo editor is not the one with the most tools, it is the one that best suits our needs and experience .
In editorfoto.com you will find:
- Overview of all the functions and tools of each image editor, pros and cons of each of them.
- Highlights of each photo editor.
- Classification according to the platform (Editors for smartphone, online image editors or PC editors).
- Paid or free photo editors. Also free photo editors with paid features.
- Difficulty level to retouch and edit photos with each photo editor.
- Download photo editors safely, even those that are no longer available in the App Store or Play Store.
- User ratings and ratings from the editorfoto.com team.
- Updates with the latest news from each photo editor.
SMARTPHONE PHOTO EDITOR FOR ANDRIOD / IOS
With the rise of new technologies we can touch up any photo from our smartphone with a good photo editor.
Although they may be somewhat more limited than a PC editor and even an online editor, these applications offer more and more possibilities.
Below you will find the best photo editors for IOS and Android:
ONLINE PHOTO EDITOR
Online photo editors give us the ability to edit our photos without worrying about having to make any kind of download or installation in our computer. This is a great advantage if we do not edit very often or if we are working on another computer where we have not installed our PC editor.
In addition, some like Canva, BeFunky or Fotor also have a editor in smartphone version.
However, it is not easy to find a good online photo editor as many of them have a very complicated interface, payment or subscription features or simply, are riddled with ads that will hinder our work.
Here you will find the best rated ones so you do not have any surprises when editing your photos.
PC PHOTO EDITOR
PC photo editors will always offer more options and facilities (once the program is installed) than any other kind.
First of all we must assess whether we really need this type of editor or it would be enough with an online or mobile editor. How many photos are we going to edit? How often? What kind of editions are we going to make?
In case we want to have a PC editor we will have to choose between a free or professional one, such as Photoshop.